How to apply

We are the Mime Art Festival, concerned with the art of pantomime,

currently one of the most important festivals of this kind in the world.

 

For more than a decade, we have been presenting mime art as an autonomous theatre which is timeless, alluring and still relevant.

 

It is with great joy that we are accepting applications to take part in our Festival from companies

dealing with this beautiful art.

 

In response to the most frequently asked questions, we would like to inform that the number of people in a company and the place of its origin are not important issues.

 

It is crucial that a company is capable of presenting a high-level mime show,

as it is the performance quality and the idea for a story that we find the most appealing.

 

To apply, please submit your ENTIRE performance using a carrier of your choice,
or a link to a place where the show can be viewed (such as VIMEO).

 

It will also be our pleasure to see your production on stage. Please let us know in advance.

17th International Mime Art Festival dates are: 9-17 June 2017 (80 % chance) or 2-11 June 2017 (20% chance).
As every year we are able to confirm exact dates in Fabruary.

 

Applications are accepted throughout the year.

The programme of a current edition is usually published around April.

 

Our address:

Warsaw Mime Centre /  Scena Na Woli
Kasprzaka 22, 01-22 Warsaw, Poland

mimefestival@mimowie.pl 
tel.: 
+48 793 019 736 (please contact us with any enquiries)

 

Please do not submit dance shows, theatre of movement performances or productions which include words. 

Wersja do druku Wersja do druku | Mapa witryny
© Warszawskie Centrum Pantomimy